Services we provide
- Semi-independent accommodation and support for young people aged 16-18, within a small group setting.
- Floating support-within the young person’s own accommodation or within accommodation provided by Omega Care Group.
- Specialist 1 to 1 provision - tailored support for young people for whom a solo placement is the most appropriate option.
- Step Down Provision- focused on young people requiring higher levels of support, this provision is based on individual ‘training’ flats within a building supported and managed by Omega Care Group.
- Family Support - tailored, sessional based work with children and young people, delivered in the home or off-site, which promotes individual development and supports the resilience of the family unit.
All our services seek to provide a physically and emotionally safe environment which recognises individual difference and diversity. We make extensive use of our innovative, person centred Independent Living Programme to support the acquisition of the skills, knowledge base and awareness necessary for young people to achieve a safe and successful transition to independence.