Omega Care Group aims to work in close liaison with social care staff (and relevant others), and to deliver an effective and targeted provision. Our work is underpinned by a knowledgeable and resourceful staff team, a commitment to safe working practices and ensuring the voice of the young person is both heard and advocated for.
What you can expect from us:
- A person centred, young person focussed approach.
- Transparency and integrity.
- Safe and effective working practices.
- Consistency and coherence across all elements of the work.
- A planned and strategic operational framework.
- To meet identified milestones and outcomes.
- Effective information sharing, and to maintain an ongoing and meaningful liaison with social care staff.
- Timely, accurate reporting that reflects both progress and identified issues, and which celebrates successes.
- To act in the best interests of the individual young person.
- To ensure the voice of the young person is heard and to advocate on their behalf.
- A living environment which is physically and emotionally safe for all young people.
- High quality accommodation and access to appropriate resources.
- To support the physical and mental health needs of young people being met.
- A trained, aware and competent staff team.
- To support young peoples’ access to education, training and employment opportunities.
- To promote opportunities for community engagement.
- To deliver an effective Key Work system and to promote the Independent Living Programme as a developmental tool to enable young people to acquire the skills, resilience and knowledge required for their journey towards autonomy.
- An environment which meets or exceeds or statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To operate within effective safeguarding, health and safety, anti-bullying and diversity and equalities processes.
- An organisational flexibility and creativity of approach.
- To take immediate action as necessary to safeguard young people.